Machine of Death Game Expansions
• MORE DEATH CARDS! And some of them are even themed. You want to play a pirate-themed game of MOD? A game set entirely in space? How about one set in a hard-boiled noir? WE GOT THAT.
- The Death Deck contains 150 extra death cards.
- Death by Genre contains 150 more death cards broken into: Space, Noir, Pirate, Adventure, and Pestilence themes!
• INTEL CARDS! (100 cards) Draw a random target and instantly know his or her likes, dislikes, occupation, location, and everything else you might need in order to, I don't know, MURDER THEM??
• WEBCOMICS PALS & CHUMS! (230 cards) We asked our favorite cartoonist pals to make a bunch of custom game cards. GUESS WHAT: They DID IT and now those cards are in these decks! Full contributor list below.
• The SIDE EFFECTS BOX contains all five decks above, in a handy red box the same size as the regular game box!
• BLANK CARDS! When you want something done right -- do it yourself. This deck contains 50 fully-compatible blank-front game cards for you to write on and make your own.
• The "KICKSTARTER UPGRADE SET" includes all the cards that didn't come in the base tier of the original Kickstarter: that's both death decks, the Intel deck, the blank deck, and the red box to hold them all!
• You can even just get the Empty Side Effects Box if you want a box to hold your cards (or anything else) in!
THIS IS TRULY THE ULTIMATE MACHINE OF DEATH GAMING EXPERIENCE. For the discerning game player only. Or anyone else. WE DON'T JUDGE.
WEBCOMICS PALS & CHUMS contain game cards by: Ryan North, R. Stevens, Justin Pierce, Aaron Diaz, Zach Weinersmith, Meredith Gran, Jeffrey Rowland, Andrew Hussie, RK Milholland, David Malki !, Dave Strider, Anthony Clark, Kris Straub, Emily Horne & Joey Comeau, Dylan Meconis, Jess Fink, Jeph Jacques, Christopher Hastings, Phil McAndrew, Dave Kellett, and KC Green!
Please refer to these charts before ordering if you are not familiar with the brand of shirt it is printed on! The style of shirt should be identified in the description. Ladies shirt sizes can be especially zany, as many ladies have no doubt noticed in stores. The Human Bird and Paperklip even made an incredibly charming video about those.
One thing to keep in mind American Apparel, Royal Apparel, and Alternative Apparel all run about a size smaller than their Gildan/Hanes counterparts. Ladies 2XLs are pretty small, and if you were to be in the market for a Ladies 3XL, the size basically picks back up at Unisex Large. The cut is slightly different but the message is the same: you are cooler than everyone else.
Some Basic Information
Packages—if all items are in stock—usually leave our Western Massachusetts warehouse within 1 - 4 business days. However, if one of your items is currently on Short Delay/Reprinting that means it is currently in production, it may take up to three weeks to ship, but usually much quicker. If you need something for a specific time/event, or would like to split your order, please submit a Support Ticket and we'll see what we can do.
We also don't require delivery signatures unless you specifically request it.
If You Are in the US
We currently ship things a couple of different ways.
If You Are... Elsewhere
We ship things internationally using DHL eCommerce!
Packages ship in 1-4 business days if not indicated Short Delay. You will be responsible for import taxes, customs, VAT, and other country-specific fees upon receipt of your package.
We offer DHL Parcel eCommerce shipping options. They're priced according to speed and tracking accuracy.
- DHL First Class: 220 Countries, Final Delivery scan to most countries, 3-21 days.
- DHL Priority: 220 Countries, Much Better Tracking*, 14 average transit days.
Please note that we cannot mark packages as "Gifts" to help you evade customs, as that's international mail fraud and they'll throw us in jail which is pointless in a way since no jail can hold us. It is however very inconvenient.
Still have a question about shipping? We have a whole bunch of FAQs about specific things that you should go check out.